Friday, November 18, 2005

This is indeed my thrid or fourth post of the day (not much on right now). But I had to do this one.

Last week I gave the students an essay to do, the question was "What do you think you will be doing in ten years time?" If I didn't know better I'd say this one girl was messing with me, but I doubt her English skills are developed enough to be able to do this intentionally. Read on:

"When I give up a big dream, I can't be absorbed elsewhere, but I have begun to be interested in psychology recently for a while. There is still little it.
In the inside to go out with a person, I thought.
Why she work such a thought?
I consider perception and power of observation to be good one from old days. When I analyzed a person without permission I worked out a countermeasure.
I don't yet understand whether I want to take psychology-work.
I'll interested in a completely different thing if I lent it and may take the work."

Now, how do I mark/correct that? Eh? Eh? No, really, tell me how....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home