Thursday, February 16, 2006

Your soul may belong to Jesus, but your ass belongs to Kureha

Walking into my school is like entering the aftermath of a battle. After a brisk lunchtime walk (to McDonalds) I entered my school and proceeded down the hallway. On the way I stopped to "talk" to two second-graders, one of whom had immense amounts of strapping on her leg - basketball injury. A second or two later I overtook a boy on crutches - track and field mishap. Then I passed two girls shuffling by like Typhoid Mary herself - 'flu. This morning I excused a boy who came to write his answer on the board because his writing hand was heavily banadaged after baseball practice. It seems we don't have a nurses room here, we have a triage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Green said...

Sounds like our school. I have two of my students writing left-handed because of sports injuries.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home