Friday, March 23, 2007

What's Next?

You know that walk-and-talk thing they do in Aaron Sorkin tv shows? Well, that just happened to me, only without so much of the fast-talking intellectualism. I came out a room at work and happened to fall in with a woman who was walking down the corridor. As we were walking along she looked up at me, and I looked down at her:

"Hi there" I said.
"Hi"
"This a long corridor eh?”
"Yep. I have to walk quicker than you though"
"I suppose, sorry about that"
"Isn't that discrimination?"
"What, that I’m taller than you?
"Yeah"
"No, it's just reality"
"Oh"

And she turned off around a corner.

The West Wing it’s not.

1 Comments:

Blogger keyling said...

Visit my blog =) I have some cool stuff there

http://keyling-salesstock.blogspot.com/

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home